Friday, April 29, 2011

spring break 2011

It was by far the best spring break I've ever had--EVER.

Anna-my bunk buddy and sanity over the course of the trip, Jennifer-my newfound sarcastic friend, and Kersey-the one that I can talk to about anything; these girls made it all worth it. I cannot say how blessed I am by their friendship.

We started the trip off right when, about 20 minutes into the drive, we had already broken out the snacks. Basically the days consisted of a morning run (or half run, half walk if you're Anna, Kersey, or Jen), hitting the beach all day, showering, and a late dinner followed by a night on the town. We got to see a few of our friends, too. James, Michael, Chad, Tanner, Bill, Ray, and Bryson came to see us one day. Matt, Conor, Andrew, and Cameron came to see us another. We dug a tunnel, yeah, nothing big. And to top it all off, none of us got severely burned. Spring break--thats whats up.

This weekend I have my second prom with Caleb, a date night with my sweet Rachel, and lots of studying for the AP Chem exam on Monday. I ran six miles today. Yes, six. I'm not where I want to be yet, but I just ran a 10K. And darn right I think thats on the right track to a half marathon. I just can't wait for summer, spring break you are such a tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment