Sunday, May 1, 2011

senior prom: round two

I have to say, it was even better than the first.

I got to wake up to my sweet rachel, we had a much needed slumber party. I started the day with a morning run with Tyler, its always a good time to catch up and do what I love most. I had some delicious homemade granola and greek yogurt (My only meal for the day, in fact. Weird.) and cleaned the basement. Rachel and I went and got our nails done with her step-mom. I surely love that girl. I did all the last minute things, picked up the boutonniere, did my hair and makeup, then headed off in the Colburn Benz. I did, however, have to remind Adam to get Rachel her flowers, and so a classy trip to the local Food Lion was in order. We took pictures at Alison's beautiful house, complete with a lake. Then it was my favorite part--dinner at Brio. Finished all of it, no surprise there. After dinner was the actual prom, which I must say was wonderful, they really did up Sanderson to look pretty good. Post-prom hang out sesh was fantastic. Pool, bowl game, movie marathon. Up until 7, not sure if I was too happy about seeing that sunrise, but definitely God's beauty on display as always. All in all, a great way to finish out senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment