Saturday, April 23, 2011

it is finished

"These words ushered in the end of us as we were, and the beginning of us as we were meant to be!" -Louie Giglio
 This Easter weekend I could not ever express how grateful I am of this incredible gift. We live and die, but Christ died and lived! Its amazing how much He loves each one of us. His grace and love know no depths, we can't exaggerate it. That God would sacrifice His Son, and that Jesus would die such a horrific death just so that we could have the opportunity to be with Them forever is incredible. I am so undeserving in my wicked human state, but in Christ, I'm seen as perfect and whole.

Its an exciting thing, when you think about it. Our God is alive! He isn't some legend or legacy, His work is still among us. For that, I can't help but get energized about things to come. So bring it on, God. Lets see Your immeasurable power and majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment