Monday, April 18, 2011

500 days of summer

So I just finished this movie, and I can completely relate. Not only do I get compared to Zooey Deschanel (quite the compliment, although I really don't see it) but the story is so real. I highly recommend this movie to any and all human beings with a wounded heart.

Movies like this make me miss having someone special; someone to share life with. I miss having someone who crushes on me and does sweet things for me and thinks I'm kind of cool.
"But if we look forward to something we don't yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently." Romans 8:25
I've been praying for my future husband for a long time, even while I've dated. I can't wait to find that one person who will love me through everything. I've even recently made a "top ten" list of things I want in my future husband. I know God's going to bless me when the time is right. He always knows how to send the right stuff my way at just the moment I need it. So here's to waiting, here's to listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment