Wednesday, April 20, 2011

sweet disposition

The last few days have been such a blessing.

I spent some quality time with mom and dad the other night, I really do love them. Home alone last night, but Tyler came to the rescue! We made chocolate chip-banana pancakes and watched 500 Days of Summer (again, new favorite movie) and had some quality catch up time. What an awesome friend, how he puts up with listening to me rant I will never understand. ALSO, got the job at the YMCA, thats whats up. I can't wait for an awesome summer--making bank while hanging with kids. Heaven. The Big Macks won senior field day, get at me. Sunburnless, at that. Quite the accomplishment. Track meet tomorrow, which meant practice = t flo, leah, and I sunbathing on the high jump mat. Just like every Wednesday.

God's really blessed me with some good reflection time, pretty distraction free. I had the opportunity to speak at FCA today about how He prepares us for our individual battles, big and small, and how He takes the reigns when we're completely lost. I love sharing His goodness. Its nice to know that you can triumph and overcome because God is right by your side, always. What a comfort to know that He fights for us. I can't thank Him enough for His grace.

"There are no good or bad days, there is only a day of grace. Some days, God gives us grace to embrace what we are going through. Others, God gives us grace to endure what we are going through." -Graham Cooke

No comments:

Post a Comment