Thursday, June 9, 2011

welcome back

After a long awaited reunion, Jashley (Jake + Ashley) has returned to normal. I can't explain how happy I am to be with that kid again. Its definitely not the same, but I don't want it to be. There were some things I would've changed. We talked, and the changes will take some work. But this time, I want it to be better. And everyone knows that anything worth it takes a lot of effort.

I'm not going to lie, I'm scared to death. I can't forget to take life and its challenges one day at a time. I'm trusting God is going to direct me step by step through all of this. I have no doubt He'll pull through every time.

Starting Exodus, and Moses' story is extremely encouraging. It reminds me that God remembers us when we feel like he's forgotten me and left me to fend for myself. Its also a huge comfort that God uses screw-ups for big plans, because boy I never seem to get it right. But each sunrise brings God's renewed mercies and grace, and I'm so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment