Sunday, May 15, 2011

your heart on the line

Days of high school left: two.

I can hardly stand being in this place any longer. Theres no one person or thing that grates on my nerves, I'm just so antsy and ready to move on, now more than ever. I want to meet new people and go to new places. I've never been good with change, but I think this is one I'm ready to make. Give me college.

I have a huge problem with impatience. I should be appreciative of these last moments as a true kid. I should be living in the here and now. I should be looking for opportunities all around me. But simply, I'm not.

Good things come to those who wait.
God's timing is everything, literally. I am so quick to forget. I pray that He would give me the strength to wait it out just a few more months; He surely has great things ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Don't wish it away too much! I know I did, and now I miss high school! I know it's easier said than done though..miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the very same way last year. And don't worry, change will be here before you know it! Relish these last couple months you have before you move out, your freshman year will be this crazy whirlwind. I am so happy you're going to Clemson, that is such an amazing school! I better see you if they come to Carolina for a game again.

    And yes, I possibly have a bright orange dress to donate to you.

    ReplyDelete