Tuesday, August 23, 2011

i love college

What a whirlwind. Stressful, busy, overwhelming, but I'm loving every second.

The first few days were summer camp. It was not fun. I very much dislike when my time is managed for me, so I'll be super excited once I get in a routine and classes begin and its all second nature. I've been going to a ton of FCA stuff, meeting all kinds of incredible people, connecting and whatnot. Everyone here is genuinely kind and friendly. Also I love Maddie and Taylor's RA Spencer (who is a girl, kind of confusing). She is such an amazing person and she's already taught me so much. Confession: I really want her to be my small group leader. I can't wait to get to know her better. I met two girls from Charlotte, Allie and Mariah, who go to Elevation church and love Steven Furtick and Sun Stand Still as much as I do. I'm so excited to get plugged in with people who love Jesus. This school is definitely where I'm supposed to be, and I'm blooming where I'm planted. I'm ready to take on the world and save some souls this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment